YF-600 Horizontal Pulsant Vacuum Sterilizers
This series of pulsation vacuum sterilizer uses saturated steam as its sterilization medium. The saturated steam releasea large amount of latent heated physical properties in the stage of condensation, which presents items to be sterilized with a state of high temperature and humidity. After a period of insulation in such status, sterilization is achieved. The application of pulsating vacuum exhausting has successfully eliminated temperature influence from cold air, and helping the sterilization items to be dried by means of vacuum and dehumidification between the jacketed layers.
Be applied for such fields as pharmaceutical, medical, scientific research, etc. for biological products, medical equipment, aseptic goods such as clothing, instruments, utensils and culture medium of high temperature sterilization and cooling dry processing equipment.
(1) Body of the sterilizer
● It is designed and manufactured in accordance with GB150 “The Pressure Vessel”, GB8599 “The Technical Requirements of Large Steam Sterilizer-Automatic Control Protocol”, and TSG R0004 the “Safety and Technology Specification for Fixed Monitor Vessels” and related inspection procedures.
● Tank of the horizontal rectangular double-deck structure is made from S30408.
● Door sealing: Pneumatic sealing; both doors are interlocked and completely conform to the requirements of the specification.
● The equipment has standard GMP authentication interface.
(2) Sterilizer piping system
The pipeline is designed with the best configuration, employing imported parts and quality domestic brands into main components.
(3) Sterilizer control system
● With the adoption of Siemens PLC plus Siemens touch screen, this system is easy to implement the program selection, parameter setting, equipment operation, report processing and other functions.
● It has perfect safety measures. The F0 value and the temperature time give double guarantee for sterilization.
● A single parameter control is also available.
● It has a perfect sterilization records.